TRBOVOICE VS CELLULAR?
TRBOVOICE offers an alternative solution to high priced cellular plans. The wide area digital communications network can help your business improve productivity and operational effectiveness by enabling you to communicate with and provide information to your employees virtually anywhere and at any time. What is the first thing that stops working in the event of an emergency? Your cell phone. Cellular can’t offer all of the solutions that TRBOVOICE can!
- Low monthly costs
- No minutes to keep track of - talk all day and all night
- No distractions or cost related to making personal calls
- Talk group call
- Multi-group call
- Emergency call
- No data or calling plan overages
- Text messaging available on all plans at no additional cost
- GPS tracking available with integrated modem
- Need to talk to your whole team? No problem. Our system offers one to many conversations.
- Offers up to 40% longer battery life than FDMA and analog radios
- Offers intrinsically safe options for use in locations where flammable gas, vapors, or combustible dust may be
- Department of Transportation approved for use while driving
Discover the TAX advantages of leasing….“ RENT” your next communication system".
Lack of communications with your people in the field is costly! Wells Communications has made it easier and less expensive to solve this old age problem!
- Low upfront investment
- includes radio, antenna and monthly service access.
- no maintenance costs. (Budget your communications needs)
- State-of-the-Art Digital Communications
Whether you need to communicate around town or throughout the capital district and way beyond. Wide Area TrboVoice can be scaled to meet your communication needs. Your team can not only talk to one another or the main facility, they can also use data applications to make their job more efficient and safe - including text messaging, location tracking, work order ticket solutions, and dispatch console capability. All the while, you gain the added benefits of digital technology like increased capacity and clear audio.
- ONE-TO-ONE OR FLEET WIDE CALLING
Many organizations that have replaced radios with cell phones have lost sight of the benefit of
the group call feature. Employees can be reached immediately and coordinate when needed out
in the field. The TrboVoice system allows for group and individual call.
- NO NEED TO CHANGE CHANNELS
As you travel from one site to the next, you can keep your focus on the job and driving instead of hassling
with manual channel changes. Dynamic site roaming automatically registers you with the nearest
site so you can travel and always stay connected.
- EMERGENCY BUTTON
Every available radio has a button to alert a supervisor or dispatcher in an emergency situation.
It can be setup to alert as many radios as desired. Location coordinates can also be sent to the
dispatcher using GPS location services.
- SEND TEXTS WHEN VOICE ISN’T PRACTICAL
Make sure your employees can quickly and easily share information when voice communication
isn’t an option. Text messaging is ideal for sending messages that don’t need an immediate
response, or when voice conversation could be disrupting to guests, students, customers, or
- GET VOICE & DATA IN ONE DEVICE
TrboVoice supports both voice and data – including text messaging, GPS location tracking capability, and custom applications such as dispatch, work order ticket solutions, email gateways, network monitoring, mandown and much more. All with the remarkable convenience of one device.
- TRACKING WITH INTEGRATED GPS
Radios have an integrated GPS module so you can track vehicles and people. Unlike other
GPS- capable radios, the module is integrated into the handset so there’s no clumsy equipment
to attach, carry, or maintain. You can manage your mobile workforce more effectively and
Wellscomm can “Rent” rather than own your radio system that includes a mobile radio, network usage and maintenance starting at $18.00/month.
Prices are dependent on quantity, coverage area required and installation.